Still have old coaxial cables lining your walls and installed in your home. No problem. HDCVI works on the same coaxial cabling that traditional CCTV camera systems used. Never has it been this easy to upgrade to HD. In the past, you may have needed multiple cables for video, power on cameras. With HDCVI, all you need is coaxial cabling to do all.
The all-in-one siamese cables are pre-made to simplify your surveillance system installation by using one cable for both power and video and also getting rid of the need to cut and crimp the end of the cables yourself. This cable is compatible with any Analog CCTV camera that utilizes a BNC connector and a 2.1mm Power Plug.
• Type: High Quality BNC + DC Cable (Dual Power and Video)
• Two separate and double shield cable
• BNC Video Plug: 2.1mm
• Cable length: about 20m (65ft)
• Coaxial DC Power (2.1mm) Female
• Coaxial BNC Male, Coaxial DC Power Female
• (4) 65ft HD Dual Power and Video Cable